SARS-COV2 (COVID-19) RT-PCR
Know Your Status Today!
Select your testing location below
Afriglobal Medicare is Accredited by Lagos State Government
for Covid-19 RT-PCR testing
Covid-19 RT-PCR for (SARS-COV-2) Testing is only available at our Ikeja, Ikorodu and Victoria Island centers.
We also offer home sample collection at within Lagos environs.
How does it work?
- Book for Covid-19 RT-PCR test by choosing a location from the list above
- Pay online
- Complete the registration form as required by Government.
- Visit our centre with your payment receipt
- Home service is processed 24 hours after payment
After payment is made and confirmed, you will be automatically redirected to fill a form as part of government authorized directive for Covid-19 Testings.
You will receive a payment receipt via email.
We require that you bring this receipt to our centre for your appointment.
Acceptable IDs include:
- International passport
- National ID Card
- Driver’s license
- Voter’s Card
When will my result be ready?
- Your results will be ready within 24 hours.
- For notifiable diseases which have the risk of contagion and are of public health concern, we are legally required to notify the health authorities of our results.
- No need to visit our centre, we will share your result via your registered email.
- Please ensure that your details are correctly entered as all payments on this platform are non-refundable